Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Final Tickets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
csabugueiro
new to the site

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Final Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Final Tickets   Final Tickets EmptyThu Jan 24 2008, 10:04

Just a word of caution. If anyone is a season ticket holder on the automatic cup ticket guarantee scheme, you do not automatically get them for the final. You still have to call up and register your confirmation that you want your allocation of one ticket per season ticket. See below:

One Hotspur Gold and Silver members
If you are a One Hotspur Gold or Silver member (i.e a home season ticket holder) you will NOT be required to submit any vouchers from your season ticket book. Any vouchers sent into the Ticket Office will not be treated as a valid application. You will be able to purchase one ticket per season ticket book.
Tickets for One Hotspur Gold or Silver members (i.e home season ticket holders) will be sold on a first come first served basis and will be available to purchase either over the phone or online. You will be able to chose your seat based on Tottenham Hotspur’s allocated areas of Wembley Stadium, subject to availability.
Tickets will go on sale to One Hotspur Gold and Silver members ( i.e home season ticket holders) from 9.30am on Wednesday 30th January until 5.30pm on Monday 4th February.
Please note you will need your client reference number when making your application as well as the client reference number for any other One Hotspur Gold or Silver members that you wish to sit near or with. This number can be found in the bottom left corner on the slip on the inside cover of your season ticket book or on your One Hotspur Membership card.
Season ticket holders on our home / away cup guarantee scheme are reminded that they will not be automatically charged for tickets for this match.
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Final Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Tickets   Final Tickets EmptyThu Jan 24 2008, 10:06

Carlos - please dont post anymore until you've changed your avatar - its putting me off my cornflakes Shocked
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Final Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Tickets   Final Tickets EmptyThu Jan 24 2008, 13:30

The legendary Carlos makes a post Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com