Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

when is the new kit on sale....

Go down 
+9
THFC1883
GDG
thfc1882
Tottingham
StewHK
James
spur'don
DannyBoy
Daniel
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

when is the new kit on sale.... Empty
PostSubject: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyTue Jun 26 2007, 17:25

and where can one purchase said garment? The Puma shop in Times Square?
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyTue Jun 26 2007, 17:45

I'm getting BennyBoy to bring me one direct fromn London Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyTue Jun 26 2007, 17:47

can he bring over two? Wink
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyTue Jun 26 2007, 17:50

Preferred the days of Adidas. Could buy loads of merchandise.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyTue Jun 26 2007, 18:10

Spot on! Adidas produces our best kits.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 00:12

Wasn't just the kits though. You could get everything - rain jacket, t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats.......

A real shame we switched. The other two kit manufacturers who produce a wide range and stock in HK are Umbro and Nike.

I thought Puma would be a step in the right direction - sadly not. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 00:19

still better than the Pony days...
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 00:37

The kit looks better but still no easier to obtain in HK - is it ?
Back to top Go down
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

Number of posts : 658

PostSubject: Kit   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 01:43

I preferred Adidas as well. Also you could buy Adidas non-Spurs gear in Spurs colours that looked good.

Stew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toppundit.com
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 10:30

so back to my question...when and where?

Cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 10:34

going by last season - the puma shop stocked up the home shirt by around October and away shirt in Nov/December... so unless something has changed, we may be waiting for a while.

I would suggest that whenever any of us are in the Causeway Bay area, we each pay a visit to the Puma shop in Times Square and ask them about the shirts. The more we badger them, the sooner they may arrange for stock.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 10:45

Agree. Seems daft waiting until Dec if the kit is only valid for 1 season.

Wonder if Puma stores stock it in neighbouring countries. I'm in Seoul July or August - could try there, esp if YP Lee remains at Spurs.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 10:51

anyone up for bulk ordering of kits from official shop? If we purchase over 200 pounds of goods, the postage will be free. That's about 4-5 kits. :bmj:
Back to top Go down
thfc1882
Paolo Tramezzani
Paolo Tramezzani
thfc1882

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 11:12

James wrote:
anyone up for bulk ordering of kits from official shop? If we purchase over 200 pounds of goods, the postage will be free. That's about 4-5 kits. :bmj:

We are organizing this activity at www.spurs.hk, but if you are looking for the replica shirt, wait and they will be soon released in Hong Kong. However, it is unlikely that they will have the 125 version.

We ordered 50 units for our members last year @ $400 per piece via Puma Hong Kong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spurs.hk
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 11:41

That's a very reasonable price, I'd be interested in joining in on that order.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 11:49

I would if i could read Chinese Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 11:50

my individual purchase at puma was $439 for last season's home shirt - pretty good deal vs standard UK price esp given exchange rate.

Hung... let us all know if you manage to find out when they may be bringing the shirts in and if you place a order - I'm sure there will be few takers from here.
Back to top Go down
thfc1882
Paolo Tramezzani
Paolo Tramezzani
thfc1882

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 12:11

Daniel wrote:
I would if i could read Chinese Neutral

You have a translator in me, or James. Should you need any merchandises from the official site, please let me know, and I will arrange for you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 12:14

thats very kind of you Hung. I need the new home shirt in large. Let me know the costs, how to get the money to you and when can we get them. If it takes a long time I may go to the Puma store in Times Square and ask
Back to top Go down
thfc1882
Paolo Tramezzani
Paolo Tramezzani
thfc1882

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 12:35

Daniel wrote:
thats very kind of you Hung. I need the new home shirt in large. Let me know the costs, how to get the money to you and when can we get them. If it takes a long time I may go to the Puma store in Times Square and ask

As I mentioned, if you need the home shirt, wait for Puma Hong Kong, because it will be much much cheaper. If you need the 125 anniversary one (like blackburn), you may need to order it via official site, i reckon.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 12:36

ahh i see. Chhers mate. Do you know when Puma HK will have them? Paul said October - is this likely you think?
Back to top Go down
thfc1882
Paolo Tramezzani
Paolo Tramezzani
thfc1882

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 12:42

Daniel wrote:
ahh i see. Chhers mate. Do you know when Puma HK will have them? Paul said October - is this likely you think?

Louis has direct contact with them, and we will ask them again. BTW, they told us they had no intention to introduce the Spurs replica shirt in Hong Kong last year. They changed their mind after we ordered those 50 units.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 12:48

I want to get the home shirt too. Paul, $439 is a good deal considering the exchange rate.

The home kit in UK must be around GBP 40 or more = $600.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 12:48

So could we do the same now? Order your Spurs HK 50 units plus the SiHK shirts which I would estimate would be between an additional 10 and 20 shirts. The more obscure away shirts you can all get form the club in the UK. Does that make sense? By the way, does Louis post on here? It would be great if he could tell us what the latest is.
Back to top Go down
thfc1882
Paolo Tramezzani
Paolo Tramezzani
thfc1882

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... EmptyWed Jun 27 2007, 12:51

Daniel wrote:
So could we do the same now? Order your Spurs HK 50 units plus the SiHK shirts which I would estimate would be between an additional 10 and 20 shirts. The more obscure away shirts you can all get form the club in the UK. Does that make sense? By the way, does Louis post on here? It would be great if he could tell us what the latest is.

To be honest, i have no confidence to make another 50 units order this year .... the new shirt so similar to the old one !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when is the new kit on sale....   when is the new kit on sale.... Empty

Back to top Go down

when is the new kit on sale....
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next