Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Boys Toys For Sale

Go down 
+5
DannyBoy
Daniel
ezza
GDG
Bennycat
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2007-07-31

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale EmptyThu Aug 16 2007, 20:37

For Sale....2 gas powered bb pistols and 1 gas powered bb machine gun (the result of a 'discussion' between me and the mrs). Loads of fun and can be used in doors to take out JJ when ever he tries to take the pitch. I have some targets but using fruit/coke cans is much more fun. Only on sale to those over 18. They look very realistic so please don't go strolling down the street with them. Excellent condition, the machine gun (HK MP5) is the most fun you can have with clothes on. You will pull silly macho poses when you get your hands on these bad boys (does this sound homo-erotic enough yet?). Cheers, BC (just waiting for the abuse to follow..)
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale EmptyThu Aug 16 2007, 22:51

It's a good job you got married, you have far too much money and too many ridiculous boys toys. Did your better half have ANY idea of the project she was taking on when she met you?
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale EmptyFri Aug 17 2007, 00:05

It seems not, but fair do's to her, she has let me keep stuff other than the dalek, but which legally I cannot talk about on the internet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale EmptyFri Aug 17 2007, 12:24

Hey BC, bring those bad boys down to Delaneys tomorrow night. It may relieve the tension and lighten the mood Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale EmptyFri Aug 17 2007, 12:40

If we lose I'm going to use one Kurt Cobain style
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale EmptyFri Aug 17 2007, 13:12

I can just see it now, Genius runs around somewhat akin to a headless chicken, the veins in my forehead pulse, a red mist descends, the voices in my head start to chant louder and louder, I reach into my blue and white spurs pants and pull out a piece yelling, ' "I'm as mad as hell,
and I'm not going to take this anymore!!". I thrust my right arm out and start pumping the screen full of BBs whilst tears run down my face, "No more JJ, no more left wing problem, no more sadness, no more sadness...." I scream as people duck under the tables. My ire spent, I place the barrel in my mouth and slowly pull the trigger. GDG shouts" No!" and tries to stop me but he gets stuck between two chairs. My body collapses into a chair. Silence. Then Daniel shouts, "And number one is Robbie Keane...". Somehow I knew it would end like this.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale EmptyFri Aug 17 2007, 13:26

Bennycat wrote:
I can just see it now, Genius runs around somewhat akin to a headless chicken, the veins in my forehead pulse, a red mist descends, the voices in my head start to chant louder and louder, I reach into my blue and white spurs pants and pull out a piece yelling, ' "I'm as mad as hell,
and I'm not going to take this anymore!!". I thrust my right arm out and start pumping the screen full of BBs whilst tears run down my face, "No more JJ, no more left wing problem, no more sadness, no more sadness...." I scream as people duck under the tables. My ire spent, I place the barrel in my mouth and slowly pull the trigger. GDG shouts" No!" and tries to stop me but he gets stuck between two chairs. My body collapses into a chair. Silence. Then Daniel shouts, "And number one is Robbie Keane...". Somehow I knew it would end like this.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA....funniest post in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale EmptyFri Aug 17 2007, 14:18

I thank you, going home now to polish said items and take photo with pants accompanying them.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale EmptyFri Aug 17 2007, 14:22

Barking mad, but made me chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale EmptyFri Aug 17 2007, 14:25

Sure you're not gonna hold them guns up in one hand, other hand holding nostrils, screaming "EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE"?? cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale EmptyFri Aug 17 2007, 14:26

Don't encourage him!
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale EmptyFri Aug 17 2007, 15:00

Here you go my lovelies, feast your eyes on this!

Boys Toys For Sale 101_0110
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale EmptyFri Aug 17 2007, 15:08

haha...it's all a bit

Boys Toys For Sale Chosh10
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale EmptyFri Aug 17 2007, 15:27

What you gonna hold the machine gun with? Could make a movie outta that pic "Gun (on) Cock and Two LedKing Barrels"
Back to top Go down
bad_baz
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
bad_baz

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale EmptyFri Aug 17 2007, 15:47

If someone went on a gun rampage every time Spurs lost the World's population problems would soon be over. It's for this very reason they delayed introducing a football league in America; supporters with guns, bad combination.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale EmptySat Aug 18 2007, 00:39

Bennycat wrote:
For Sale....2 gas powered bb pistols and 1 gas powered bb machine gun (the result of a 'discussion' between me and the mrs). Loads of fun and can be used in doors to take out JJ when ever he tries to take the pitch. I have some targets but using fruit/coke cans is much more fun. Only on sale to those over 18. They look very realistic so please don't go strolling down the street with them. Excellent condition, the machine gun (HK MP5) is the most fun you can have with clothes on. You will pull silly macho poses when you get your hands on these bad boys (does this sound homo-erotic enough yet?). Cheers, BC (just waiting for the abuse to follow..)

Your neighbours are destined to appear on TV - " Benny was such a lovely fella, always kind and helpful. We had no idea what he was planning.....it's come as a complete shock to the whole community ".
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale EmptySat Aug 18 2007, 14:38

spur'don wrote:
Bennycat wrote:

Your neighbours are destined to appear on TV - " Benny was such a lovely fella, always kind and helpful. We had no idea what he was planning.....it's come as a complete shock to the whole community ".

Or......

'it doesn't suprise me, the man was an out an out lunatic - if this was gonna happen, your money always would've been on him - accident waiting to happen'

??
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale EmptySat Aug 18 2007, 18:57

Laughing

I've been watching too much Sky News !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boys Toys For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys Toys For Sale   Boys Toys For Sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Boys Toys For Sale
Page 1 of 1