Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

[spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC

Go down 
+3
ezza
Tottingham
konijiwa_spursthailand
7 posters
AuthorMessage
konijiwa_spursthailand
new to the site
konijiwa_spursthailand

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-22

[spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC Empty
PostSubject: [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC   [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC EmptyFri Feb 22 2008, 12:19

Hello All,

I have seen someone visited to our board (www.spursthailand.com select web board link).
It looks good to see SiHK member in our board. this is the reason why I am here.
I would like to know you all. I have just seen SiHK website and I have seen that there are 500 (may be more) people who are spurs fan club in HK. In spurs Thailand website has now 300 people and I believe that there will be many people.

We (Spurs Thailand) play football every week like yours guy. If possible we may have opportunity to play foot ball together : ).
SpursThailand FC VS SpursInHK FC.

If you would like to visit our board , your well come.

http://www.slide.com/r/LnGGuYXP1D_QA8R4Z9Oir9YVnOyfcy-O?previous_view=TICKER&previous_action=TICKER_ITEM_CLICK&ciid=1585267068890118595

To Dear Is To Do
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC   [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC EmptyFri Feb 22 2008, 12:29

holiday in thailand anyone? pre-season tour?
Back to top Go down
konijiwa_spursthailand
new to the site
konijiwa_spursthailand

PostSubject: Re: [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC   [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC EmptyFri Feb 22 2008, 12:30

Tottingham wrote:
holiday in thailand anyone? pre-season tour?

we play football every WED of week.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC   [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC EmptyFri Feb 22 2008, 13:21

I may well come out of retirement for that one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
konijiwa_spursthailand
new to the site
konijiwa_spursthailand

PostSubject: Re: [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC   [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC EmptyFri Feb 22 2008, 17:16

yes I am in BKK (Bangkok)
we have many member but ,many people is not in BKK.

We will have meeting in BKK for Caring Cup Final. After that day I will post our picture here to you all.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702

PostSubject: Re: [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC   [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC EmptyFri Feb 22 2008, 18:23

Thanks konijiwa. We'll try to do the same on your sight next week.

Best wishes to all Spurs supporters in BKK and Thailand from Spurs in Hong Kong. Have a great night Sunday........it's what supporting Spurs is all about. COYS!
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552

PostSubject: Re: [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC   [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC EmptyFri Feb 22 2008, 21:45

Is this site being censored by someone ???

Are we not allowed to mention "soi cowboy " as a joke ???

Are we going to ban references to Wan chai ??
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC   [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC EmptyFri Feb 22 2008, 23:07

I had a message deleted as well. What's going on? Too much power gone to the heads of people whose names start with D.A.N. ?

Konichiwa! Enjoy the game mate! We hope to arrange a SihK- SiT meet-up soon.

Your guys are of course very welcome to come to HK and visit, play us, and watch the mighty Spurs!
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552

PostSubject: Re: [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC   [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC EmptyFri Feb 22 2008, 23:18

No, I don't think it is Dan, nor is it necessary to seek out the culprit. Dan has made a point of saying this site shouldn't be sterile and it's not his style to delete posts even when he disagrees.

No names required, nor do i want to make a big issue of it. However, I don't like censorship. If someone doesn't feel a post is appropriate, explain why it isn't over a pm and if your point is valid ( I'm always open to constructive criticism ) I'll delete it myself. This is an open forum. We shouldn't be subject to censorship, however if someone has posted something which in the cold light of day is inappriopriate, inform that person, and I'm sure he or she will listen.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC   [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC EmptySat Feb 23 2008, 00:55

I don't even know what a soi cowboy is, so it wasn't me who deleted Cool
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

PostSubject: Re: [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC   [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC EmptySat Feb 23 2008, 01:06

Weren't me either, I've no idea what a soi cowboy is!

If I was in the habbit of deleting posts, there wouldn't be a single reference to me, girls and tackling in general.

Damn my liberal leanings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC   [spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC Empty

Back to top Go down

[spurs thailand] Hello Spurs in KH FC
Page 1 of 1