Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

HK - London - HK in 16 hours

Go down 
+2
LoubyLou
Waddle9
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Waddle9
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
Waddle9

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-24

HK - London - HK in 16 hours Empty
PostSubject: HK - London - HK in 16 hours   HK - London - HK in 16 hours EmptyMon Feb 25 2008, 05:16

Bit drunk and emotional but on my way to Heathrow with the game having finished 2 hours ago.
Robbo: Inexplicibably stepped behind the wall for their goal but made two important saves late on and took plenty of time with his goal kicks in extra time.
Chimbo: Did ok but was sacrificed in the tactical reshuffle. Utterly petulant wheb subbed. Left a bad taste.
Hutton: Great game, solid on the ball, calm and composed.
King and Woodgate: Simply world class. Immense. If these two played every week, we would be serious contenders. Positioning, distribution, tackling, awareness all of the highest class. Aside from the goal, what did Drogba and Anelka do?
Too drunk too write the rest but one man won the cup today and that was Ramos. Huddlestone changed the game and Lennon on the left instantly caused Chelsea trouble which resulted in both goals. Tactical genius.
Spurs fans were incredible as well although it was hearts in mouths for about 45 minutes.
One final thought..... We beat Chelsea and we beat them well today AND came from behind. Doesn't sound like the Spurs I know. Is this the new dawn? I think back to all the long trips home from Cardiff, Old Trafford, Elland Road.... All miserable. Now got the longest trip home of all, and I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
LoubyLou
Paolo Tramezzani
Paolo Tramezzani
LoubyLou

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: HK - London - HK in 16 hours   HK - London - HK in 16 hours EmptyMon Feb 25 2008, 06:02

FUCKING LOVE TOTTENHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SPURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

we are the champions

battered and lost my voice - what a totally perfect night
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enter The Pitbull
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Enter The Pitbull

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: HK - London - HK in 16 hours   HK - London - HK in 16 hours EmptyMon Feb 25 2008, 06:55

Waddle9 wrote:
Bit drunk and emotional but on my way to Heathrow with the game having finished 2 hours ago.
Robbo: Inexplicibably stepped behind the wall for their goal but made two important saves late on and took plenty of time with his goal kicks in extra time.

Robbo had a good game, but that was a complete balls-up. My mate commented on the terrible positioning on the two previous free kicks. Not sure if they showed this on TV but did you see on their 3rd free kick how Cech ran 60 yards to tell Terry where to put the ball... Drogba then stepped up and delivered on that.

As for Chimbonda, he can rack off. He is not spurs and he will never be spurs and if wasn't such an egotistical, selfish narcissist he should give his medal to Lee, Dawson or O'Hara.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: HK - London - HK in 16 hours   HK - London - HK in 16 hours EmptyMon Feb 25 2008, 09:50

Hard to big fault with anyone after such a wonderful victory, but yes, Cimbo's attitude was appalling. We were a goal down when he subbed yet he took forever to stroll off the pitch. Not a team player.

King and Woodgate were outstanding. If those two could play week in, week out we'd have a serious chance to cement a place in the top four.
Back to top Go down
Enter The Pitbull
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Enter The Pitbull

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: HK - London - HK in 16 hours   HK - London - HK in 16 hours EmptyMon Feb 25 2008, 09:56

spur'don wrote:
Hard to big fault with anyone after such a wonderful victory, but yes, Cimbo's attitude was appalling. We were a goal down when he subbed yet he took forever to stroll off the pitch. Not a team player.

Refused to shake Hud's hand as he came onto the field too.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: HK - London - HK in 16 hours   HK - London - HK in 16 hours EmptyMon Feb 25 2008, 10:07

Well done Waddle 9, Janek and ETP for making the trip. Definitely worth it!
Back to top Go down
Kin on Spurs
Paolo Tramezzani
Paolo Tramezzani
Kin on Spurs

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: HK - London - HK in 16 hours   HK - London - HK in 16 hours EmptyMon Feb 25 2008, 10:10

Enter The Pitbull wrote:
spur'don wrote:

Refused to shake Hud's hand as he came onto the field too.

What a terrible attitude Chimbo did last night. This is a Final game and every single second is very crucial. I think Hutton will surely replace his right-back position and after Bale is fully recovered, he will be sold as Gunter will be the sub of Hutton and Bale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HK - London - HK in 16 hours   HK - London - HK in 16 hours Empty

Back to top Go down

HK - London - HK in 16 hours
Page 1 of 1