Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

London Mayoral election

Go down 
+3
LoubyLou
spur'don
Hairy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

London Mayoral election Empty
PostSubject: London Mayoral election   London Mayoral election EmptySat May 03 2008, 09:20

Sadly, it's been a terrible couple of days for Labour in the UK. Woke up this morning gutted to find out that idiot Boris Johnson had won the London Mayoral election.

Don't get me wrong, Ken Livingston and London ain't perfect, but surely he's much better qualified to do the job than that idiot. He may have an Eton education, but the coke-head can't even comb his own hair. The guy can't talk and make sense at the same time. Lay off the Charles bro.

I often wonder what criteria people emply when choosing their man (or woman). ....I often hear "change" as a reason. But change for the sake of change only, without measurably better policies and implementation, has only delievered sweet FA.

In an interview with Boris' father on the Beeb this morning, he said how proud he was of Boris and how he had shown great determination... for not having had a drink for 3 months . No other notable achievements or aspirations worth noting, must have thought his Dad Laughing .

Even BJ's secretary said, poor Boris wasn't really one for detail or micro-managing, say the City's budget.. of course not, he's the equivalent of a sloane square lager loat FFS ! !!

Congratulations Londoner's. ... Sad thing is you're probably not even ashamed of it.

Rant over!
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: London Mayoral election   London Mayoral election EmptySat May 03 2008, 11:24

Agree. The 1920 schoolboy mannerisms is completely cultivated and very annoying. He is a buffon and it's a sad reflection of modern politics when the public vote for him partly cos of his 'colourful character'.

I'm just waiting for Jodie Marsh to announce her entrance into politics !! Nothing would surprise me.

Look back at the great politicians of the 20's century - I wonder how many of them would get rejected for not being 'media friendly'.
Back to top Go down
LoubyLou
Paolo Tramezzani
Paolo Tramezzani
LoubyLou

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: London Mayoral election   London Mayoral election EmptySat May 03 2008, 12:29

Yeah, can't believe it. He's such a total and utter numpty!!!
Not good.
BRING BACK KEN!!!
Back to top Go down
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: London Mayoral election   London Mayoral election EmptySat May 03 2008, 16:02

Really couldn’t disagree more

Very glad to see the back of “RED KEN” nasty anti-Semitic, newt collecting megalomaniac that he is. What happened to all those millions he gave to the London Development Agency? Why was that all his old GLC chums ended up with the top jobs in London? Why invite the hate-mongering Islamic cleric Yusuf al-Qaradawi to a summit in London?

I think you will all be surprised what a breath of fresh air Boris will be in London. So what if he had a good education and enjoys a glass of two of port after supper! That’s not a crime and ok, he does come across as someone out of a P.G. Wodehouse novel on occasions, that too doesn’t mean he is not capable of running a city!

I am very pleased to see him win and I for one will doff my cap and sing three cheers for Boris! Hip Hip Hooray
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

PostSubject: Re: London Mayoral election   London Mayoral election EmptySun May 04 2008, 19:48

Genuinely pleased to hear you have a different point of view...

Long live freedom of speach !!! (thanks to the old Greek labour movement of course! Wink )
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: London Mayoral election   London Mayoral election EmptyWed May 07 2008, 15:22

I love Boris.

Didn't realise my fellow yids were reds under the bed. Burn them!
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: London Mayoral election   London Mayoral election EmptyWed May 07 2008, 15:41

I just don't like celebrity politics.

Further evidence of a dumbing down society.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: London Mayoral election   London Mayoral election EmptyWed May 07 2008, 15:43

Janek wrote:
I love Boris.

The only thing red today is my stock portfolio.

Ouch it hurts !
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: London Mayoral election   London Mayoral election EmptyWed May 07 2008, 15:59

Arguably the biggest TWAT in British politics in the last 20 years has been Red Ken. His mis-management of a once great city directly led to a deterioration of services, infrastructure and social fabric. Basically, all the reasons why I chose to leave my home city two years ago. I'm ecstatic he's been kicked out but I've no plans to return in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

PostSubject: Re: London Mayoral election   London Mayoral election EmptyWed May 07 2008, 18:03

Janek wrote:
I love Boris.

Your type have a monopoly on pretty much everything else... someone has to stand up and shed the truth.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: London Mayoral election   London Mayoral election EmptyThu May 08 2008, 15:36

which type? The Poles? I AGREE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London Mayoral election   London Mayoral election Empty

Back to top Go down

London Mayoral election
Page 1 of 1