Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

there used to be a message board over there

Go down 
+5
spur'don
Hairy
GDG
James
Daniel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

there used to be a message board over there Empty
PostSubject: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there EmptyTue Apr 15 2008, 18:54

I give up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there EmptyTue Apr 15 2008, 19:31

We need our GDG back!
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576

PostSubject: Re: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there EmptyTue Apr 15 2008, 22:41

Someone mention my name.
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there EmptyTue Apr 15 2008, 22:54

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY GDG. Bloody good to hear from ya !

Feeling much better now . ..

Wink
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there EmptyTue Apr 15 2008, 22:57

we need ya back mate. betwen you and me, these guys DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING and the less said about the footie team, the better.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there EmptyWed Apr 16 2008, 16:30

I'm on the verge of a comeback, might even be sniffing around for an after work drink one evening very soon - I'll keep you posted. Rugby just wouldn't bugger off till last weekend and the clinic is currently busier than it's ever been since we opened. Then I've been trying to replace my Oasis fucking Airlines ticket to get me back to London in the summer and renovating a flat/buying another flat so once all that settles down I should be able to start living again. Not that there's much to rush on here for when it comes to discussing the team. Might even be available for a SiHK game soon, should be a bit more mobile than I was last time out having dropped 30 lbs since you last saw me.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there EmptyWed Apr 16 2008, 16:51

Be good to have to back GDG.

Myself, James, Jason and one or two others still meet up on a Friday night.

Catch up with you shortly.
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015

PostSubject: Re: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there EmptyWed Apr 16 2008, 17:17

GDG wrote:
I'm on the verge of a comeback, might even be sniffing around for an after work drink one evening very soon - I'll keep you posted. Rugby just wouldn't bugger off till last weekend and the clinic is currently busier than it's ever been since we opened. Then I've been trying to replace my Oasis fucking Airlines ticket to get me back to London in the summer and renovating a flat/buying another flat so once all that settles down I should be able to start living again. Not that there's much to rush on here for when it comes to discussing the team. Might even be available for a SiHK game soon, should be a bit more mobile than I was last time out having dropped 30 lbs since you last saw me.

Oasis might be back up and running soon
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552

PostSubject: Re: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there EmptyWed Apr 16 2008, 17:29

Oh aye ? Heard something we haven't ?
Back to top Go down
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there EmptyThu Apr 17 2008, 09:38

Tottingham wrote:
[

It bloody well be very soon as it has given me a headache of major proportions and a hole in my wallet the size of a typical Ramos midfield.
Back to top Go down
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there EmptyThu Apr 17 2008, 09:41

Good to hear that you might soon be resurfacing GDG. Any chance of getting my Billy Nick and Dave Mackay books back? I'm starting to miss them and replacing them on my bookshelf with 'The Full History of Tottenham's Successes over the last 20 years' just doesn't seem to fill the space.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there EmptyThu Apr 17 2008, 11:05

GDG wrote:

The midfield general is back. Rejoice!
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

PostSubject: Re: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there EmptyThu Apr 17 2008, 11:41

ozspur wrote:
Tottingham wrote:
[

It bloody well be very soon as it has given me a headache of major proportions and a hole in my wallet the size of a typical Ramos 21st century Spurs midfield.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there EmptyThu Apr 17 2008, 17:04

ozspur wrote:
Good to hear that you might soon be resurfacing GDG. Any chance of getting my Billy Nick and Dave Mackay books back? I'm starting to miss them and replacing them on my bookshelf with 'The Full History of Tottenham's Successes over the last 20 years' just doesn't seem to fill the space.
I was looking at them just yesterday and thinking that I should probably have returned them. I'll get them back to you asap, John.

I saw your name in the paper last weekend re Oasis, you've got far worse problems than me. I'm hoping that Hang Seng bank will do the honourable thing and reimburse me as I bought my flight through their credit card - here's hoping.
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there EmptyThu Apr 24 2008, 16:21

GDG wrote:
having dropped 30 lbs since you last saw me.

Did you cut your leg off again?
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there EmptyThu Apr 24 2008, 22:34

Nope, just the spare tyre - Lord help me if I get a puncture.
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there EmptyFri Apr 25 2008, 11:06

GDG wrote:
Nope, just the spare tyre - Lord help me if I get a puncture.

Did you write to General Ramos to find out about the Thudd diet? You must share your secrets with me - No booze? More exercise? Liposuction in Shenzehn?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there EmptyFri Apr 25 2008, 11:07

the Shenzhen diet is high on protien. Ask Jez...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: there used to be a message board over there   there used to be a message board over there Empty

Back to top Go down

there used to be a message board over there
Page 1 of 1