Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

General Ramos.......

Go down 
+7
twiglet
ozspur
Hairy
Tottingham
DannyBoy
Bennycat
ezza
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2007-06-06

General Ramos....... Empty
PostSubject: General Ramos.......   General Ramos....... EmptyTue Apr 15 2008, 20:01

The Perfect One or The Jury is Still Out on This One?

You decide people.......
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: General Ramos.......   General Ramos....... EmptyTue Apr 15 2008, 20:54

I reckon he is showing Levy, Commoli etc what a shower of shite most of the first team are and how they need replacing. At least I hope he is. He be the Perfect One for me. PRAISE HIM!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

PostSubject: Re: General Ramos.......   General Ramos....... EmptyTue Apr 15 2008, 21:03

He is The Good-For-The-First-Season-One, 08/09 will be the TRUE test to see if he is indeed Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: General Ramos.......   General Ramos....... EmptyTue Apr 15 2008, 21:52

thanks for the cup, but jury's out for me... agree next season is the big test - full pre-season, squad reshuffling including new additions, football and off the field ideas being implemented - optimism will be high after was should prove to be a big shake up over the summer - hope its not another false dawn.

good luck ramos - do your shit - c'mon you spurs
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: General Ramos.......   General Ramos....... EmptyTue Apr 15 2008, 22:24

Bennycat wrote:
I reckon he is showing Levy, Commoli etc what a shower of shite most of the first team are and how they need replacing. At least I hope he is. He be the Perfect One for me. PRAISE HIM!!!!!!!!

Put into words exactly what's been on my mind. Thank you padre.
Back to top Go down
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: General Ramos.......   General Ramos....... EmptyTue Apr 15 2008, 23:00

Jury well and truly out, but thanks for the Cup Lord Ramos. It'd be so much better if we were still in the UEFA cup and that we weren't so utter shite in the league.
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: General Ramos.......   General Ramos....... EmptyWed Apr 16 2008, 03:18

Jurys out but the fact that we overcome Arse and Chelsk in the cup and almost ManUre in the league bodes well for next season. Agree with Tottingham, optimism is gonna be sky high come August, which is not always a good thing and has generally proven to be a bit of a thorn in the side.
Back to top Go down
postie
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
postie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: General Ramos.......   General Ramos....... EmptyWed Apr 16 2008, 07:21

All Hail Lord Ramos the true leader of the Yids . Coys
Back to top Go down
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: General Ramos.......   General Ramos....... EmptyWed Apr 16 2008, 09:36

A good start for Ramos, I wish he would pick himself in the centre of mid-field, I suspect he'd do better than Zokora!
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: General Ramos.......   General Ramos....... EmptyWed Apr 16 2008, 10:27

The Spanish One.
Back to top Go down
rudysw2
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
rudysw2

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: General Ramos.......   General Ramos....... EmptyWed Apr 16 2008, 11:44

The honeymoon's definitely over. I want to see who he ships and who he brings in, before I decide. A much-needed overhaul and better quality in the midfield and between the sticks will have me feeling pretty optimistic. Another Bentesque acquisition, then the gooner saboteur is still wielding too much sway for me...
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702

PostSubject: Re: General Ramos.......   General Ramos....... EmptyWed Apr 16 2008, 12:15

I think the jury is still out. Although I don't always agree with Jim at Topspurs, he does provide a good giggle and the majority of the points he makes are valid. Roll on half a new squad and a new season. COYS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Ramos.......   General Ramos....... Empty

Back to top Go down

General Ramos.......
Page 1 of 1