Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Kaboul wants off

Go down 
+2
James
Janek
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Kaboul wants off Empty
PostSubject: Kaboul wants off   Kaboul wants off EmptyThu May 08 2008, 18:46

'My priority it is to remain in England, as the championship is very exciting and it is where the best players of the world evolve. Newcastle are interested in me, I do not deny it, but I wish to join Portsmouth.' Kaboul

Be my guest if that's the sort of thing you spout out. In terms of ability, I'd rather keep him and sell Dawson, but if he keeps agitating for a move and speaking out against Ramos then he can do one.

I think we paid 7 or 8m for him last summer, I'd take 5 or 6m from Pompey and put it down as a lesson for Comolli to learn.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Kaboul wants off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaboul wants off   Kaboul wants off EmptyThu May 08 2008, 19:08

Shame that he has not been tried in the defensive midfield role. He might do a job there.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702

Kaboul wants off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaboul wants off   Kaboul wants off EmptyThu May 08 2008, 20:17

Kaboul is Pony. Git rid
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Kaboul wants off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaboul wants off   Kaboul wants off EmptyFri May 09 2008, 01:43

Understood it was 6 - 8M Euro's.

Bit of a shame, as I thought he would come good with a loan spell and regular games under his belt. Unfortunately he proves to be a liability.

We shouldn't and I'm sure we won't, sell him at a loss.

Now please let's get Carlos Cuellar from Rangers and I'll sleep like a baby ! drunken
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Kaboul wants off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaboul wants off   Kaboul wants off EmptyFri May 09 2008, 10:48

No, it was 8m pounds I think.

I remember one of the club's financial reports revealing we had spent 14m quid on Kaboul and KPB, which I take to be 8m on the frog and 6m on the kraut.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702

Kaboul wants off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaboul wants off   Kaboul wants off EmptyFri May 09 2008, 11:26

Congratulations Mr. Comolli on your astute eye for a bargin. Tosser!
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

Kaboul wants off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaboul wants off   Kaboul wants off EmptyFri May 09 2008, 13:21

So long as we get our money back, then no worries.

I also thought he'd come good over time, but his divisive comments are not what we need. There's clearly a good vibe amongst most players, epitomised by Keano. Getting rid of the three agitators - Berba, Kaboul and Chimbo - for sheadloads of money will see us set up as a Ramos team with proper team spirit.
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Kaboul wants off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaboul wants off   Kaboul wants off EmptyFri May 09 2008, 14:00

Number 10 wrote:
So long as we get our money back, then no worries.

I also thought he'd come good over time, but his divisive comments are not what we need. There's clearly a good vibe amongst most players, epitomised by Keano. Getting rid of the three agitators - Berba, Kaboul and Chimbo - for sheadloads of money will see us set up as a Ramos team with proper team spirit.

That is a very good point. Those are the only three you hear mouthing off in the press, either themsleves or through their agents. The rest keep quiet and although we might not like the bling bling of Thudd, JJ and Lennon, they shd knuckle down in the summer under The General.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Kaboul wants off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaboul wants off   Kaboul wants off EmptyFri May 09 2008, 15:47

I don't understand how Kaboul has the cheek to voice his displeasure at not being an automatic choice to the press.

He has been awful.

He might improve with age and time to adjust but why bother to wait and see if someone is prepared to offer us the same money we paid.

I don't think he will ever be an outstanding defender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaboul wants off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaboul wants off   Kaboul wants off Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaboul wants off
Page 1 of 1