Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals

Go down 
+4
ezza
postie
DannyBoy
yankee yid
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yankee yid
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
yankee yid

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals Empty
PostSubject: Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals   Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals EmptyMon Jun 02 2008, 00:57

So, I know that most of you have little respect for North American sports but my home town team (Detroit Red Wings) are on the verge of lifting the Cup yet again. They are up 3-1 in a best of 7 series vs Pittsburgh. Game 5 (in Detroit, aka Hockeytown) is on Now Sports7 live at 8am on Tuesday (replay at 6:30pm). If you want to watch the very best of this sport, this would be a good one to catch. Lidstrom and Zetterberg are amazing. Personally, I think hockey players are probably the best athletes out there playing a team sport.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals   Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals EmptyMon Jun 02 2008, 01:14

yankee yid wrote:
So, I know that most of you have little respect for North American sports

Not true, I'm a big MLB fan and I know N10 is quite keen on his gridiron as is Linesmann and ETP..
Back to top Go down
postie
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell
postie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals   Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals EmptyMon Jun 02 2008, 07:36

Have been a New England Patriot fan for about 30 yrs . My second love to my beloved Spurs . Coys
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702

PostSubject: Re: Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals   Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals EmptyMon Jun 02 2008, 11:13

I love NBA. I've never really followed the NHL though other than those occassional clips when it all goes off in the rink. They definitely are the best scraps in sport.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals   Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals EmptyMon Jun 02 2008, 11:38

I like the look of Baseball but I have never watched a proper game or know the rules or understand anything that is going on
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals   Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals EmptyMon Jun 02 2008, 21:19

yankee yid wrote:
So, I know that most of you have little respect for North American sports .

i like the eating competitions they do where you stuff thousands of hot dogs in yer gob as quickly as possible
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals   Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals EmptyMon Jun 02 2008, 21:23

the fenwick cup?
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576

PostSubject: Re: Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals   Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals EmptyTue Jun 03 2008, 20:55

The Pens ain't dead yet - triple overtime victory in game 5! Don't count your chickens, YY.
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals   Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals EmptyWed Jun 04 2008, 14:58

Geoff, I missed last night's game cos of work. When is the next one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals   Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice Hockey -- Stanley Cup Finals
Page 1 of 1