Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Go down 
+52
edman
colininDB
LoubyLou
Vishal
Kin on Spurs
jjetset
charlize
Craig
Alex
Confucius
kevinyip714
nipponyid
spurs4ever
slug
Les Boy
Barry Lineker
jacksyee
Martin Chivers
gundam
danish
Tai
Fatyid
Enter The Pitbull
Bennycat
Chirpy
nigel
Janek
charlie
bad_baz
chivers
chrischeng
IanG
Benno
Aussiespur
leo88
Hairy
Ian
Kevin
ezza
Number 10
thfc1882
ozspur
Tottingham
spur'don
StewHK
twiglet
Daniel
DannyBoy
James
hongkongyid
GDG
56 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495
Registration date : 2007-06-06

INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 14:00

nigel wrote:
Nigel, aged ancient, THFC since birth, first clear recollections are of the 1960/61 season; HKG since 1983. Hallo Stewart and all. The avatar is my daughter Hannah in the right ski hat.

Nigel, any chance you are the one representing Ray Parlour in the taxi driver case?
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 15:14

Afternoon all, I'm Nick and have been in HK for seven years and have been waiting for some fellow yids to get this sort of thing going, Hoo-zah!Teach in an International Primary school, supported Spurs cos' my old man supported QPR, wrote to Gary Lineker once, got a signed photo back (which was nice) and thinking about voluntering to play on Saturday, just don't like the noises my legs make when they move. Do you need anyone to cut up the oranges?
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 15:24

With a name like Bennycat I think you've just volunteered to play in nets!

Welcome mate
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 15:27

Fishnets? Well, will do my bit for the team, but that seems to be going a bit far.....
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 15:40

Hello Bennycat. Great to have you on the site. Fishnets optional. Can you play football?
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 18:13

Have been known to, little bit rusty but will don the white shirt if you are short. (Will then need 10mins or so to get breath back)
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 18:35

He can play. He used to play footie regularly in DB with us until he bought his dalek (ask him about it on Saturday) and then got married. Would be good to see you out on Saturday, Nick.
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 31 2007, 20:13

Cheers mate, thought I could get away without anyone finding out about the dalek, it's not as bad as it sounds Embarassed .......see you on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 01 2007, 00:03

Frankly I'm amazed that no-one felt the need to query the dalek!
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 01 2007, 10:59

We're a wierd bunch on SiHK. What's so unusual about a dalek ?
Back to top Go down
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

Number of posts : 658

PostSubject: Dalek   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 01 2007, 12:37

Welcome aboard Benny the Cat.

By the way, what's a 'Dalek'??

Stew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toppundit.com
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 01 2007, 12:47

Exterminate!
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02 2007, 14:52

welcome BEnnycat, looking forward to the Fishnet Dalek in goal on Satuday!
Back to top Go down
Enter The Pitbull
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Enter The Pitbull

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02 2007, 16:46

I am David Pleat, my achievements are well known.

On a more serious note, I post regularly on another spurs site as and am more famous for this particular contribution to Spurs (my last video now having been viewed more than 100,000 times):

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=enterthepitbull

However I feel my old user name is now obsolete, and so, moving with the times, I call myself David_Pleat after the foremost commentator in the modern game.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02 2007, 16:49

Saw many of your video compilation Pleat. Nice work!
Back to top Go down
Enter The Pitbull
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Enter The Pitbull

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02 2007, 16:51

James wrote:
Saw many of your video compilation Pleat. Nice work!

Why thank you. If you play nice I may give a shoutout to this site on my next vid, instead of those hoodlums on glory-glory.co.uk, my usual hang-out.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02 2007, 16:56

Welcome sir, did you pick up the link from my thread on Glory Glory about Spurs Abroad, or were you introduced locally? Would be a great pleasure to air a world premiere of your next video. Are you going to make Delaney's for the Sunderland match next weekend?
Back to top Go down
Enter The Pitbull
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Enter The Pitbull

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02 2007, 16:58

GDG wrote:
Welcome sir, did you pick up the link from my thread on Glory Glory about Spurs Abroad, or were you introduced locally? Would be a great pleasure to air a world premiere of your next video. Are you going to make Delaney's for the Sunderland match next weekend?

got sent a link...

Have been to Delaney's before... but not sure yet...In discussions with a branch of "breakaway" spurs supporters as to venue.
Back to top Go down
Enter The Pitbull
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Enter The Pitbull

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02 2007, 17:01

GDG wrote:

I've seen your thread on G-G now. Interesting that you have a 7-a-side team. How often do you lads get together to play?
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02 2007, 17:03

Have a look in the Spurs in Hong Kong FC forum below, we're playing our third match on Saturday evening at Happy Valley - if you've got your trainers and fancy a jog around with a few beers afterwards...
Back to top Go down
Enter The Pitbull
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Enter The Pitbull

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02 2007, 17:05

GDG wrote:
Have a look in the Spurs in Hong Kong FC forum below, we're playing our third match on Saturday evening at Happy Valley - if you've got your trainers and fancy a jog around with a few beers afterwards...

Not sure I can make saturday but might be interested in the future - it has been a few years since I played but would certainly be up for the beers...
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02 2007, 17:07

It's been a few years since most people played, but that's the nice thing about this team - it doesn't matter. Everyone who wants to play can get a game, it's bit of fun to get everyone together. Though it certainly felt better winning the first match than it did losing the second!
Back to top Go down
Enter The Pitbull
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Enter The Pitbull

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02 2007, 17:09

GDG wrote:
It's been a few years since most people played, but that's the nice thing about this team - it doesn't matter. Everyone who wants to play can get a game, it's bit of fun to get everyone together. Though it certainly felt better winning the first match than it did losing the second!
What time are you playing on saturday? Happy Valley is quite nearby for me.
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02 2007, 17:11

Gosh darn-it, didn't any of you kids watch Dr. Who when you was a nipper? Trying to insert picture, please let's remember that this is a perfectly natrual thing to have in your possession, it's not sad at all. And yes, I have kissed a girl at some point in my life.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 133_3312
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 02 2007, 17:11

8-9:30pm, pitch 14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF!   INTRODUCE YOURSELF! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Spurs In Hong Kong :: Spurs In Hong Kong-
Jump to: