Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

THFC PLC are snide

Go down 
+2
DannyBoy
Daniel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

THFC PLC are snide Empty
PostSubject: THFC PLC are snide   THFC PLC are snide EmptyTue Aug 21 2007, 11:30

Horrible, horrible story in The Sun today. For me it's just a nasty piece of anti-Jol propoganda designed to undermine BMJ. As if Martin was trying to offload Berbatov - he publicly stated he wouldn't sell at 40M. It's lies but it's being leaked by the THFC PLC. They must think Spurs supporters are mugs.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007380670,00.html

We have to be honest, this is the end of Big Martin as our board seek offload Jol in such an undignified manner. It's kind of sick when you think about. 5th twice and then destroyed in the public after two games. After meeting Robbert we know that the whole Jol family are Spurs through and through and this is how we treat our own. I hope Jol walks rather than is sacked.

Martin Jols blue and white army :bmj:
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2007-06-06

THFC PLC are snide Empty
PostSubject: Re: THFC PLC are snide   THFC PLC are snide EmptyTue Aug 21 2007, 11:41

I am absolutely gutted.

You could see the look on Jol's face in the post match interviews after the Derby game, that he was confused, stressed and deeply unhappy that the board have decided he is no longer required.

The Spurs board have gone about it in a completely unprofessional and cynical way, and I feel really let-down and deeply unhappy about all this.
Back to top Go down
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2007-06-06

THFC PLC are snide Empty
PostSubject: Re: THFC PLC are snide   THFC PLC are snide EmptyTue Aug 21 2007, 11:44

Daniel wrote:
Horrible, horrible story in The Sun today. For me it's just a nasty piece of anti-Jol propoganda designed to undermine BMJ. As if Martin was trying to offload Berbatov - he publicly stated he wouldn't sell at 40M. It's lies but it's being leaked by the THFC PLC. They must think Spurs supporters are mugs.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007380670,00.html

We have to be honest, this is the end of Big Martin as our board seek offload Jol in such an undignified manner. It's kind of sick when you think about. 5th twice and then destroyed in the public after two games. After meeting Robbert we know that the whole Jol family are Spurs through and through and this is how we treat our own. I hope Jol walks rather than is sacked.

Martin Jols blue and white army :bmj:

Ouch, that's a shocker if true. Suprised that Jol would want to off-load Berbatov over one simple spat in one game. Seems out of character.

Strange.

Stew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toppundit.com
bad_baz
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
bad_baz

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2007-07-18

THFC PLC are snide Empty
PostSubject: Re: THFC PLC are snide   THFC PLC are snide EmptyTue Aug 21 2007, 11:58

I'm not sure The Sun is the most reliable source of information. I think it's another case of the media creating the news rather than reporting it. When you have a half dozen newspapers telling you you're about to get the sack, you may start believing it's true and start making plans to leave. Before you know it, it is true. Lets hope MJ isn't reading the papers!
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

THFC PLC are snide Empty
PostSubject: Re: THFC PLC are snide   THFC PLC are snide EmptyTue Aug 21 2007, 17:19

It's The Sun FFS ... B/S ! !!

Much more surpised to see it as the headline sports news on BBC today... Suspect
Back to top Go down
bad_baz
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
bad_baz

THFC PLC are snide Empty
PostSubject: Re: THFC PLC are snide   THFC PLC are snide EmptyTue Aug 21 2007, 18:09

I don't know who this guy from COYS forum is (Dragon) but what he says seems to have the respect of the other forum members. His latest:

mj obviously never demanded we sell berbs after sunderland but berbs did throw a massive wobbly over being subbed and over our failure to get petrov, as ive said the board were highly unimpressed with his tactics at sunderland and berbs substitution

what is true is that at times dc and ther board have been shocked by some of mj reconmendations re signings
At the beginning of the summer mj was up for selling berbs if he could get crouch on the basis that he could have the rest of the berbs money to streighthen other team areas,dc and dl thought he was boncas as we are building a team round berbs (i have previously discussed this on pm with a few people so am not creating this story today}

the other one that lost mj a lot of respect was that last summer mj wanted to swap lenon with swp

at the time lenon wass flying and had just been to the world cup whilst swp could just about get a game in chelseas reserves to say the board was less than impressed is an understatement

i was told on friday night whatever happened against derby was irrelevant mj is toast and that ramos is in the bag we want him and he wants us , its just a matter of time folks before the formalities take place
Back to top Go down
Martin Chivers
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-14

THFC PLC are snide Empty
PostSubject: Re: THFC PLC are snide   THFC PLC are snide EmptyWed Aug 22 2007, 14:37

BBC World reported the same story regarding Jol wanting to offload Berbs when he was "hot" - their words not mine. It must have been when Manure were sniffing around towards the end of last season
Back to top Go down
bad_baz
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
bad_baz

THFC PLC are snide Empty
PostSubject: Re: THFC PLC are snide   THFC PLC are snide EmptyWed Aug 22 2007, 14:45

Maybe he sees Spurs as a training facility for Man U; first Carrick and now Berbs. Maybe MJ is a Manure supporter, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Martin Chivers

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-08-14

THFC PLC are snide Empty
PostSubject: Re: THFC PLC are snide   THFC PLC are snide EmptyWed Aug 22 2007, 15:03

bad_baz wrote:
Maybe he sees Spurs as a training facility for Man U; first Carrick and now Berbs. Maybe MJ is a Manure supporter, who knows.

Or maybe Man U think MJ is a Manure Supporter when in actual fact he is a double agent Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THFC PLC are snide Empty
PostSubject: Re: THFC PLC are snide   THFC PLC are snide Empty

Back to top Go down

THFC PLC are snide
Page 1 of 1