Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan

Go down 
+2
Kin on Spurs
James
6 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan Empty
PostSubject: Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan   Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan EmptyThu Dec 20 2007, 17:13

from skysports

Tottenham boss Juande Ramos has vowed not to offload Dimitar Berbatov in the January transfer window.

Berbabtov's future at White Hart Lane has been the subject of intense speculation for the last few months.

Manchester United have been continually linked with the Bulgarian international with recent reports suggesting they are preparing a player-exchange deal to try and persuade Spurs to do business for Berbatov.

Ramos has rejected the rumours and insists Berbatov will not be going anywhere next month.

No chance

"There is no chance Berbatov will leave in January. On the contrary, we need Berbatov because if we want to reach our objectives we need a player of his class," Ramos told The Sun.

"I can only tell you that Berbatov is a great player and with so little money it's impossible to take him.

"They have to put a lot of money on the table and many good players to compensate for the quality of Berbatov.

"Dimitar for us is a player who is not for sale. It will be very difficult, very complicated for anyone to take him."

Berbatov also played down the rumours saying he is happy at White Hart Lane.

"It's a pleasure and an honour to play for Tottenham and I enjoy myself here," Berbatov told the Daily Telegraph. "I love everyone who loves Tottenham and I see the passion of our fans.

"It doesn't matter if we are winning or losing, they are still behind us and

that's what I really appreciate.

"When we go on to the pitch and we hear them applauding and cheering the team, it gives us a lift and makes us determined to do well."
Back to top Go down
Kin on Spurs
Paolo Tramezzani
Paolo Tramezzani
Kin on Spurs

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan   Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan EmptyThu Dec 20 2007, 18:05

I can see Berba is playing happily again. He likes playing in the front and hold and run with ball... I think he will not willing to go~!!

The only concern is our "greedy" chairman, Mr Levy...

If Man U bid for 30M, I bet he will let Berba go...

Hopefully it's just my silly thought...
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan   Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan EmptyThu Dec 20 2007, 18:49

He is staying, I love him.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576

PostSubject: Re: Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan   Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan EmptyThu Dec 20 2007, 20:53

Woohoo! More good news for Xmas!
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan   Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan EmptyFri Dec 21 2007, 18:20

Part of me says he will go if we don't finish top four, which of course isn't going to happen. The other part says if he can see things going in the right direction under Ramos and believes he is the right man to bring us glory, he may well stay for another season. Big decision for him. At 27 yrs he is at the peak of his powers and I'd want to be playing at the highest level NOW. That means CL football.
Back to top Go down
Linesmann
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Linesmann

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan   Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan EmptyFri Dec 21 2007, 20:13

spur'don wrote:
Part of me says he will go if we don't finish top four, which of course isn't going to happen. The other part says if he can see things going in the right direction under Ramos and believes he is the right man to bring us glory, he may well stay for another season. Big decision for him. At 27 yrs he is at the peak of his powers and I'd want to be playing at the highest level NOW. That means CL football.
Totally agree
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan   Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan EmptyFri Dec 21 2007, 22:12

Commoli just reconfirmed our stance. See Skysports.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan   Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan Empty

Back to top Go down

Ramos: No chance of Berbs leaving in Jan
Page 1 of 1