Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Tottenham v Bolton

Go down 
+12
Enter The Pitbull
ozspur
Number 10
James
Tottingham
DannyBoy
LoubyLou
Daniel
spur'don
ezza
Hairy
Janek
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Enter The Pitbull
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Enter The Pitbull

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-08-02

Tottenham v Bolton - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tottenham v Bolton   Tottenham v Bolton - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28 2008, 16:12

Janek wrote:
Barry Lineker wrote:
p.s.

Shame on Dannyboy, who i spotted skulking at the bottom of LKF earlier in the evening, when I asked him if he going to watch the game in delaneys he gave me the thumbs up. Then never showed... poor form Neutral

He probably had one of his girlfirend's friend's girlfriend's party to go to...

did said girlfriend's friend's girlfriend tackle him to the ground at aforementioned party?
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Tottenham v Bolton   Tottenham v Bolton - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28 2008, 16:33

Daniel wrote:
so you only rate the good players and never rate the bad ones? Hindsight eh?

Not at all! I've also made some humdingers in the past, I remember saying to anyone who would listen that Rohan Ricketts would be a first team player at Spurs for years!

I'm just saying that a few months ago you said that you rated Davenport and Perry. By that I took that you haven't changed your mind about them and still think they are/were good players.
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Tottenham v Bolton   Tottenham v Bolton - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28 2008, 16:34

Enter The Pitbull wrote:
Janek wrote:
Barry Lineker wrote:
p.s.

Shame on Dannyboy, who i spotted skulking at the bottom of LKF earlier in the evening, when I asked him if he going to watch the game in delaneys he gave me the thumbs up. Then never showed... poor form Neutral

He probably had one of his girlfirend's friend's girlfriend's party to go to...

did said girlfriend's friend's girlfriend tackle him to the ground at aforementioned party?

Natch. He tried to take a bowl of twiglets past her but she tackled him to the ground and took them away and ate them all. She was 12 years old.
Back to top Go down
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Tottenham v Bolton   Tottenham v Bolton - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28 2008, 16:37

Enter The Pitbull wrote:
I rated Ginger Pele.

I felt my ears burning...
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Tottenham v Bolton   Tottenham v Bolton - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28 2008, 16:43

Enter The Pitbull wrote:
I rated Ginger Pele.

He was doing well until he broke his leg badly in a league cup tie at home to a lower league team. Then on his return he was slow and had the turning circle of an oil tanker. I don't think he can get in the Norwich first team now.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Tottenham v Bolton   Tottenham v Bolton - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28 2008, 17:08

Janek wrote:
Natch. He tried to take a bowl of twiglets past her but she tackled him to the ground and took them away and ate them all. She was 12 years old.

Let me get this right. Dannyboy got beaten up by a 12 yr old who snatched his twiglets ??

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Tottenham v Bolton   Tottenham v Bolton - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28 2008, 17:12

Janek wrote:
Daniel wrote:

Not at all! I've also made some humdingers in the past, I remember saying to anyone who would listen that Rohan Ricketts would be a first team player at Spurs for years!

I'm just saying that a few months ago you said that you rated Davenport and Perry. By that I took that you haven't changed your mind about them and still think they are/were good players.

when I say rater I mean not that bad. Perry had some very good games and Davenport was pretty good for us the season he was sold. Not sure why he dived at Wham but thats Soccer. Rickets? My god man, did he ever have a good game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

PostSubject: Re: Tottenham v Bolton   Tottenham v Bolton - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28 2008, 17:20

Daniel wrote:
Janek wrote:
Daniel wrote:

when I say rater I mean not that bad. Perry had some very good games and Davenport was pretty good for us the season he was sold. Not sure why he dived at Wham but thats Soccer. Rickets? My god man, did he ever have a good game?

Yes, he did early on under Hoddle and then under Pleat - scored a stroming goal at Coventry in the league cup. However, he has proved to be so rubbish he's now playing for Toronto FC in the MLS!
Back to top Go down
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Tottenham v Bolton   Tottenham v Bolton - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 28 2008, 17:50

Janek wrote:
Enter The Pitbull wrote:
I rated Ginger Pele.

He was doing well until he broke his leg badly in a league cup tie at home to a lower league team. Then on his return he was slow and had the turning circle of an oil tanker. I don't think he can get in the Norwich first team now.

31 starts this season - started on Sat in 3-0 win that secured Championship football for Norwich.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tottenham v Bolton   Tottenham v Bolton - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tottenham v Bolton
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3