Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Ins and outs next season

Go down 
+14
Barry Lineker
spur'don
ozspur
Linesmann
twiglet
bad_baz
ezza
Hairy
James
Tottingham
Janek
Daniel
Number 10
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Linesmann
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Linesmann

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Ins and outs next season - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 01:23

So take out the medal you received 2months ago before you left . clown
Back to top Go down
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 10:08

Treading on eggshells to avoid ruffling delicate feathers I will add my tuppence worth to the in/out debate. Out for sure is Robbo who has made far too many costly errors over the past two seasons. There will be Robbo apologists who will doubtlessly say that he has also kept us in games with his reflex saves. That may be so, but sadly for a keeper, it's the mistakes we remember. It's time for him to do a David James and rebuild his career elsewhere. Cerny will also go.

Dawson is solid but not good enough for a team with top 4 aspirations. We need to look at his position seriously and if someone better is available, we need to sign him. We shouldn't let Dawson go until the January window, just in case the new signing doesn't work out.

Shimbomba - as Hairy said - he's a cunt and should go. When he and Lennon both play on the same flank, it's a disaster with the two of them getting in each other's way.

Stallteri - I thought he'd gone already. Is it just a loan deal to Foolham?

Tainio - I like him. He's a decent player who makes up the squad nicely. I can't think of any occasion he has let the team down. He does the job that is asked of him. Sell him by all means if we can get a better player who is willing to remain a squad player without rocking the boat, but I think finding such a player will be tricky.

Zokora - sorry guys. He can't shoot, his passing is poor, his tackling isn't that great and he dives. I just don't understand what people see in him. Pack him off to Belgium where he will excel playing for Anderlecht or some such team.

Jenas - keep him but keep him away from set pieces.

The Hudd - off to Derby you great lumbering oaf. One good goal is all that I remember from him.

Lennon - has had enough time to improve and he hasn't. Time to cash in on him

Bent - can we have our money back please.

Shit - work beckons. Just a last few comments - players leaving are sure to slag off Ramos a la Kaboul. It's going to be a stormy summer for sure. I've read several postings from so-called itk who say that Ramos is pretty unpopular at the Lane. It might be a good thing as the players need to prove themselves instead of just waltzing up to collect their weekly sackload of dosh.

And why is there a pop-up ad in the middle of Hairy's posting?
Back to top Go down
Hairy
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Hairy

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 10:14

True Embarassed

...corrected Sir.
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 10:20

Daniel wrote:
OK, if you say so. Not sure as to why you keep on at this but FACTS are that CHIMBO and TAANAINNINOINOINO are so bad it hurts yet you want to keep them. Great tactical awarness skills. Stick to computer games Rolling Eyes

Nonsense. Utter nonsense.

Tainio in particular is a very tactically aware player. Remember the semi?

Chimbo is unbdoubtedly a c**t, but who cares? So's Berba.

Computer games? I'll have you know I almost won the league in my second season on FM08, you nonce!
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 10:48

Of course Kaboul prefers Jol. He was dumb enough to play him ! Did nothing to improve his defensive skills. Ramos is 100% spot on leaving him out in favour of Woodgate and Dawson. I
Back to top Go down
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

Number of posts : 1063

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 12:26

spur'don wrote:
I

Ummm, very philosphical there Jez. I .............
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 12:27

ozspur wrote:
spur'don wrote:
I

Ummm, very philosphical there Jez. I .............

very cryptic!
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 12:54

Love the flag Ozspur!

Did you read that some factory in Guangdong has been producing them for HK protestors? Very amusing, claimed they didn't know what they were. Good to see them putting profit before politics.
Back to top Go down
Jason Dozzell
Jason Dozzell

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 13:32

I don't think we should sell Bent, especially if Berbatov leaves. He did not have a run in the team. He scored a good many for Charlton and he should eb given a run to see what he can do. One more thing, he wanted to come to Spurs; he was willing to wait for his chance so why not give him that chance? Having said that, if we do get Villa and Berbatov stays then we better start returning those calls from Martin O'Neill and Alan Curbishley!
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 13:32

Number 10 wrote:
Daniel wrote:
OK, if you say so. Not sure as to why you keep on at this but FACTS are that CHIMBO and TAANAINNINOINOINO are so bad it hurts yet you want to keep them. Great tactical awarness skills. Stick to computer games Rolling Eyes

Computer games? I'll have you know I almost won the league in my second season on FM08, you nonce!

sorry to say this but you are an idiot. I don't want to cause bad feeling on the board but to hell with it and I am sorry we have to fall out BUT James, shut up. You are nice guy and all that but I think you are making a fool of yourself. Sorry to be so blunt. I'll have my say thnaks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 13:46

Daniel wrote:
Number 10 wrote:
Daniel wrote:

sorry to say this but you are an idiot. I don't want to cause bad feeling on the board but to hell with it and I am sorry we have to fall out BUT James, shut up. You are nice guy and all that but I think you are making a fool of yourself. Sorry to be so blunt. I'll have my say thnaks.

Ha Ha!

You're all idiots (and I include myself in that) for investing so much time and emotional energy in somthing that at the end of the day we have absolutely no say in whatsoever!

p.s. Bent is f**king useless too, sell him at any price I say!
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 13:49

Daniel wrote:

What? You shut up! Typical of you, Reynolds, with your divisive bloody ways! What's next? You gonna storm off from the league cup final again just cos some of us want to go down Delaneys as well?
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 13:55

Number 10 wrote:
Daniel wrote:

What? You shut up! Typical of you, Reynolds, with your divisive bloody ways! What's next? You gonna storm off from the league cup final again just cos some of us want to go down Delaneys as well?

Come on ladies, enough with the handbags.

Daniel is clearly right, James, just suck it up and admit it.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 13:57

You're out of line. If you can remember my wife and son landed the previous day of the CCF and i wasn't even allowed to go out that weekend hence my postings on the Sunday day. Anway, my wife let me go only on the premise that she could call me if anything went wrong and, true to form, after woodys goal I got that call. I had to leave not that I wanted to and not that you or anyone could make me leave. I was gutted and loving every second of that evening but some things come first.

Typical of you to read into that but then thats typical of you. Thanks for calling decisive but honestly if I get anymore nasty shit from you I will ban you from here. Appologise or leave.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 13:57

DannyBoy wrote:
Number 10 wrote:
Daniel wrote:

Come on ladies, enough with the handbags.

Daniel is clearly right, James, just suck it up and admit it.

sorry Dan but stay out of this.I am bloody fuming.
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 14:12

Daniel wrote:
You're out of line. If you can remember my wife and son landed the previous day of the CCF and i wasn't even allowed to go out that weekend hence my postings on the Sunday day. Anway, my wife let me go only on the premise that she could call me if anything went wrong and, true to form, after woodys goal I got that call. I had to leave not that I wanted to and not that you or anyone could make me leave. I was gutted and loving every second of that evening but some things come first.

Typical of you to read into that but then thats typical of you. Thanks for calling decisive but honestly if I get anymore nasty shit from you I will ban you from here. Appologise or leave.

No way, man!

Don't change the subject. It was just an example. What about your vicious divisionism?
Back to top Go down
Janek
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Janek

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 14:18

14 wrote:
I don't think we should sell Bent, especially if Berbatov leaves. He did not have a run in the team. He scored a good many for Charlton and he should eb given a run to see what he can do. One more thing, he wanted to come to Spurs; he was willing to wait for his chance so why not give him that chance? Having said that, if we do get Villa and Berbatov stays then we better start returning those calls from Martin O'Neill and Alan Curbishley!

I was thinking last night, sad bastard that I am, that even if we want to sell Bent, who will buy him? There is no way Levy will accept less than 12m in my opinion. Who will pay that? Obviously none of the top four want him, or they wd've bought him last summer. Teams like Newcastle and Everton have too many strikers anyway. He wdn't fit into Villa's system with Carew up front and wingers. West Ham don't have the money any more apparently. Blackburn can't afford him.

I think we're stuck with him for another year at least.
Back to top Go down
Bennycat
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Bennycat

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 14:24

Are we really arguing here or just teasing? Padre BC needs to know.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 14:32

You're right Janek, there won't be many takers for Bent. I'm firmly in the "sell 'im" camp, but I think we're stuck with him. On the other hand, Komical Kev doesn't know what the feck he's doing. We may be lucky and get a cheeky bid from him. Alternatively, will any of the promoted teams be desperate for a new sticker. May be a good long term investment for them as he's ready made for the Championship Smile
Back to top Go down
Enter The Pitbull
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
Enter The Pitbull

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 14:56

Janek wrote:
14 wrote:

I was thinking last night, sad bastard that I am, that even if we want to sell Bent, who will buy him? There is no way Levy will accept less than 12m in my opinion. Who will pay that? Obviously none of the top four want him, or they wd've bought him last summer. Teams like Newcastle and Everton have too many strikers anyway. He wdn't fit into Villa's system with Carew up front and wingers. West Ham don't have the money any more apparently. Blackburn can't afford him.

I think we're stuck with him for another year at least.

Another so-called ITK on glory glory said he went to school with Bent and spoke to him at WHL before the Bolton game. Bent said that he wants to get a chance but it's looking unlikely so he wants to go. He also said that berbatov walked out of a recent team lunch and has been very moody lately.

The usual ITK caveats apply.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 15:10

Number 10 Banned.

Sorry all but thats enough of that idiot.
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 15:11

Bollox.

I demand recourse to appeal to Admins.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 15:12

up yours. Why are you still here?
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 15:18

Cos I'm not Kaboul. I stay! I am the Law!
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 15:19

I'm not going to the quiz tonight if you are going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ins and outs next season   Ins and outs next season - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ins and outs next season
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next