Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Bangkok restaurant recommendations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Bangkok restaurant recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Bangkok restaurant recommendations   Bangkok restaurant recommendations EmptyTue Apr 29 2008, 13:24

Anyone been to Bangkok recently and can recommend some cool restaurants and bars? I'm going with the missus so only legit ones please! Smile 2 years ago we went to the Bed Supper Club which was fantastic. Any other choices on a similar vibe? Or down to earth places serving quality Thai veggie?

Cheers big ears.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Bangkok restaurant recommendations   Bangkok restaurant recommendations EmptyTue Apr 29 2008, 13:59

Most places I have been to (or get ordered to go to) has Thai name and I wouldn't know how to describe where they Shocked . TBH we seldom eat in the center but there are loads and loads of places and you won't be stuck. The only place I can recommend with confidence is the Banyan Tree which has stunning views but is more of a bar kind of thing.

The Japanese place in the Hyatt is great, of course lunch at the Mandarin Oriental on the terrace is also marvelous (BKK has the best Mandarin Oriental by far) as is the top floor of Emporium...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Bangkok restaurant recommendations   Bangkok restaurant recommendations EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 13:42

The Bangkok Thai Restaurant,

Just next to Tin Hau MTR station or opposite North Point MTR, save the airfair and have the full experience here in HK!

(2 for 1 all day on the singha's too!)

cheers
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

PostSubject: Re: Bangkok restaurant recommendations   Bangkok restaurant recommendations EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 13:54

Cheers Barry. I've cancelled by flights and executive suite at the Conrad and given up my pool-side cabana. Those 2 for 1 Singhas are too good to resist.
Back to top Go down
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

PostSubject: Re: Bangkok restaurant recommendations   Bangkok restaurant recommendations EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 14:13

ezza wrote:
Cheers Barry. I've cancelled by flights and executive suite at the Conrad and given up my pool-side cabana. Those 2 for 1 Singhas are too good to resist.

Ezza,

It is clear that you are a very discerning gent and you’ve made a decision that you (and the missus) will certainly not regret! Mention that Barry sent you and watch the free prawn crackers come flying your way.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

PostSubject: Re: Bangkok restaurant recommendations   Bangkok restaurant recommendations EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 14:38

In all seriousness mate, if by 8pm tonight I'm not sitting by the pool double fisted with 2 Singhas and a large bowl of prawn crackers, I'll be well pissed off with missing out on Tin Hau.
Back to top Go down
Barry Lineker
Andy Booth
Andy Booth
Barry Lineker

PostSubject: Re: Bangkok restaurant recommendations   Bangkok restaurant recommendations EmptyWed Apr 30 2008, 14:50

ezza wrote:
In all seriousness mate, if by 8pm tonight I'm not sitting by the pool double fisted with 2 Singhas and a large bowl of prawn crackers, I'll be well pissed off with missing out on Tin Hau.

Ha ha! Sounds bloody marvelous, have a good one!
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

PostSubject: Re: Bangkok restaurant recommendations   Bangkok restaurant recommendations EmptyThu May 01 2008, 11:38

mission accomplished Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Bangkok restaurant recommendations   Bangkok restaurant recommendations EmptyFri May 02 2008, 10:50

enjoy. Cats and dogs here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bangkok restaurant recommendations   Bangkok restaurant recommendations Empty

Back to top Go down

Bangkok restaurant recommendations
Page 1 of 1