Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Spurs List Mailshot

Go down 
+3
GDG
Daniel
StewHK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

Number of posts : 658
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Spurs List Mailshot Empty
PostSubject: Spurs List Mailshot   Spurs List Mailshot EmptySat Jul 28 2007, 15:39

Ive just done another mailshot to my Spurs list in order to try and get some more HK based THFC fans to come on and register here.

Hopefully we can get some new chaps and chapes's here soon.

By the way, have you guys got a 'links' page up yet, so we can exchange links between other cities Spurs supporters web sites around the world?

Stew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toppundit.com
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Spurs List Mailshot   Spurs List Mailshot EmptySat Jul 28 2007, 17:05

the ''guys'' (me) are getting around to it... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576

PostSubject: Re: Spurs List Mailshot   Spurs List Mailshot EmptySat Jul 28 2007, 20:57

Stew, we're already on COYS and Topspurs and we've contacted SpursOdyssey, Spurs-Line and Glory Glory to see if we can set up reciprocal links. As you saw yesterday we should be swapping links with LASpurs and I'm also working on Spurs Community. If you have any sites with which you can help to organise reciprocal links, please contact them and if confirmed let Daniel know and he'll sort it out on the front page very soon.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Spurs List Mailshot   Spurs List Mailshot EmptySat Jul 28 2007, 20:59

How about our friends in Singapore ? Some on them make the occasional business trip here. Be useful to have our details.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: Spurs List Mailshot   Spurs List Mailshot EmptySat Jul 28 2007, 21:10

Yup. You wanna drop them a line?
Back to top Go down
bad_baz
Merchandiser Supreme
Merchandiser Supreme
bad_baz

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Spurs List Mailshot   Spurs List Mailshot EmptySun Jul 29 2007, 11:55

spur'don wrote:
How about our friends in Singapore ? Some on them make the occasional business trip here. Be useful to have our details.

I've just been checking out the Singapore forum http://www.spurs-sg.org/forum/index.php Quite impressive. They have 2200 registered members!! I see an old posting from Stew in the 'From the Terrace' 'Asia' section. Maybe this needs to be updated with this new website and forum. Also I see under 'Links' they have the spurs.hk site but not this one.
Back to top Go down
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

PostSubject: Singapore Spurs   Spurs List Mailshot EmptySun Jul 29 2007, 12:51

Actually I already sent their Chairman 'Jong Han' an email informing him of this web site. Maybe a follow up one is required from the site owners and setting up a banner exchange etc.

Yes, they are well organised and large in Singapore. Something like 400 members etc. Tottingham has watched a game or two with their boys a season ago whilst there on a biz trip.

Stew.
Back to top Go down
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

PostSubject: OK GDG   Spurs List Mailshot EmptySun Jul 29 2007, 13:02

OK GDG, ive dug out his name card, maybe you could drop an email to this guy (mention my name as well) and arrange something like a banner exchange :

Name : Ng Jong Han - Chairman Spurs Supporters Club - Singapore
Email : jonghan@spurs-sg.org
Tel : (65) 9794 4020
Fax : (65) 6749 3734
http://www.spurs-sg.org

Also, it may be useful to find out which bar they drink in for the live games, so we can let people here know where to go when in Singapore. They used to drink in a place called 'Spankeys' (next to the Raffles Hotel) but I believe they have since moved to some place up near Orchard Road. They do get large turn-outs for the live games down there.

Stew.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: Spurs List Mailshot   Spurs List Mailshot EmptySun Jul 29 2007, 15:25

Thanks for that, Stew, I'll get on to it.
Back to top Go down
vade
new to the site

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Spurs List Mailshot   Spurs List Mailshot EmptyMon Nov 12 2007, 17:15

hi stewart,

i'm the chap from the singapore spurs supporters' club which you're trying to contact. unfortunately, the mobile and the email have since changed, which explains why i didn't get any of your messages.

anyway, i'm no longer the chairman of the club, although i'm still involved in it. it's now being run by a gentleman called gareth scully (gareth.scully@gmail.com). if you guys want to plan anything, just drop him an email.

oh and i've added your website to our links page. cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Spurs List Mailshot   Spurs List Mailshot EmptyMon Nov 12 2007, 17:22

Vade - Welcome to Spurs in Hong Kong! Do let Singapore guys know where to find us, especially if they're in town and fancy playing/watching a match!

Gents. I recall a guys from Spurs Indonesia posting a month or two back as well. Perhaps we can set up links with them? Can't recall his username.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Spurs List Mailshot   Spurs List Mailshot EmptyTue Nov 13 2007, 13:06

thanks for the link. We will put the Singapore Supporters club on ours. Let us know if you ever venture into Hong Kong.
Back to top Go down
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

PostSubject: Re: Spurs List Mailshot   Spurs List Mailshot EmptyTue Nov 13 2007, 18:02

vade wrote:
hi stewart,

i'm the chap from the singapore spurs supporters' club which you're trying to contact. unfortunately, the mobile and the email have since changed, which explains why i didn't get any of your messages.

anyway, i'm no longer the chairman of the club, although i'm still involved in it. it's now being run by a gentleman called gareth scully (gareth.scully@gmail.com). if you guys want to plan anything, just drop him an email.

oh and i've added your website to our links page. cheers Very Happy

Thanks for that up-date Vade. We actually have a couple of ex-Hong Konger's now living in Singapore (Warren Barke, John Duffy etc.), but I think they may of attended a couple of gatherings already. Can you post the name of the place where you guys gather these days? Reason is that Spurs fans from here often go to Sing on business etc.

It would be good to get more communications and co-ops with the Sing contingent as well. I think us lot here are still trying to plan a Singapore trip sometime in the near future and maybe get something organised about playing each other at football as well.

All the best!

Stew.
Back to top Go down
vade
new to the site

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Spurs List Mailshot   Spurs List Mailshot EmptyFri Nov 16 2007, 17:05

We're now at this pub called The Sportsman at Far East Shopping Centre. It's right smack in the middle of Orchard Road, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

I've sent you my contact details via a private message, so if any of your guys are in Singapore and need help meeting us, just get them to give me a call Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Spurs List Mailshot   Spurs List Mailshot EmptyFri Nov 16 2007, 17:07

Cheers Vade. Will add your guys to our links page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spurs List Mailshot   Spurs List Mailshot Empty

Back to top Go down

Spurs List Mailshot
Page 1 of 1