Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Which other Spurs forum do you frequent?

Go down 
+6
hongkongyid
StewHK
ozspur
Daniel
GDG
James
10 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Which other Spurs forum do you frequent? Empty
PostSubject: Which other Spurs forum do you frequent?   Which other Spurs forum do you frequent? EmptyTue Jun 12 2007, 12:29

For me, its the COYS forum.

Spent time on GGnet before that.

Also registered on Fromthelane and Spurs Community but don't post much.

Last edited by on Tue Jun 12 2007, 12:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576

PostSubject: Re: Which other Spurs forum do you frequent?   Which other Spurs forum do you frequent? EmptyTue Jun 12 2007, 12:32

SC mainly, I'm a mod on there. And COYS to a lesser extent. Different boards with a different feel and different ethos - the main thing is there's a home for all sorts of people, even those who frequent Rivals.net.

And now of course we have our own forum, which seems to be sapping plenty of time too.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Which other Spurs forum do you frequent?   Which other Spurs forum do you frequent? EmptyTue Jun 12 2007, 12:37

SIMB and this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Which other Spurs forum do you frequent?   Which other Spurs forum do you frequent? EmptyTue Jun 12 2007, 14:03

spursodyssey, spurs-list, ozspurs and this one. The spurs-list has some very knowledgable posters but isn't very active. Spursodyssey is great for the latest itk news - a guy called Archibald and another Marcspur seem to get a lot of accurate inside info.
Back to top Go down
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

Number of posts : 658

PostSubject: Forums   Which other Spurs forum do you frequent? EmptyTue Jun 12 2007, 16:20

I used to be a regular on SIMB, but haven't been on many messageboards recently. Probably because there are so many of them.

I occasionally post on 'Push and Run' (doesn't require password access).

This one is good though.

Stew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toppundit.com
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576

PostSubject: Re: Which other Spurs forum do you frequent?   Which other Spurs forum do you frequent? EmptyTue Jun 12 2007, 20:30

This one is good coz you know the people you're chatting to. Others are fun precisely because you DON'T know people you're chatting or even arguing with. I've often felt like I'm missing out on the SC meets pre- and post-games, but this is an admirable replacement for that.
Back to top Go down
hongkongyid
Founding Father
Founding Father
hongkongyid

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Which other Spurs forum do you frequent?   Which other Spurs forum do you frequent? EmptyWed Jun 13 2007, 00:31

SC has been the main one for me, but since Daniel started this I haven't been back to it. Seems to be a bit cliquey at times, and there are some godawful arseholes that post on there, I'm sure GDG has a better idea than me.
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: Which other Spurs forum do you frequent?   Which other Spurs forum do you frequent? EmptyWed Jun 13 2007, 01:38

SC althouh I rarely post on it, tend to just use it for the latest THFC news from the net and British papers
Back to top Go down
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

Number of posts : 658

PostSubject: Singapore Spurs   Which other Spurs forum do you frequent? EmptySun Jun 24 2007, 19:32

Ive just sent an email to the chairman of the Singapore Spurs Supporters Club to ask him to let his members know about this forum, in case any of them are visiting HK during next season and wanting to watch games with us in the pub.

Hopefully a few Sing fans will log on and say hello. They have a membership base of about 400. Maybe we can play them at football one day la ??

Stew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toppundit.com
Tottingham
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
Tottingham

Number of posts : 1015
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Which other Spurs forum do you frequent?   Which other Spurs forum do you frequent? EmptySun Jun 24 2007, 21:59

Former SIMB regular - twas how I met Stew and Spurdon in the last millennium. Now finding reading and posting on SIHK already takes up enuff time for me to not even think about looking for another messageboard!
Back to top Go down
Aussiespur
Welcome to Spurs In Hong Kong
Aussiespur

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Which other Spurs forum do you frequent?   Which other Spurs forum do you frequent? EmptyMon Jun 25 2007, 12:52

Been on COYS since it started and have just started to check out Ozspurs more often.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

PostSubject: Re: Which other Spurs forum do you frequent?   Which other Spurs forum do you frequent? EmptyMon Jun 25 2007, 12:55

Please introduce yourself on the introductions thread sir! :bmj:
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Which other Spurs forum do you frequent?   Which other Spurs forum do you frequent? EmptyMon Jun 25 2007, 12:56

DannyBoy wrote:
Please introduce yourself on the introductions thread sir! :bmj:

He's done it! lol!
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596

PostSubject: Re: Which other Spurs forum do you frequent?   Which other Spurs forum do you frequent? EmptyMon Jun 25 2007, 12:56

I just this second noticed! You replied before I could delete the post damn you.
Back to top Go down
Aussiespur
Aussiespur

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Which other Spurs forum do you frequent?   Which other Spurs forum do you frequent? EmptyMon Jun 25 2007, 12:58

gee you gotta move quick around here Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which other Spurs forum do you frequent?   Which other Spurs forum do you frequent? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which other Spurs forum do you frequent?
Page 1 of 1