Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!

Go down 
+10
James
hongkongyid
GDG
Daniel
StewHK
spur'don
twiglet
ezza
Number 10
DannyBoy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DannyBoy
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
DannyBoy

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2007-06-06

Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! Empty
PostSubject: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyTue Nov 06 2007, 12:11

Apparently its on Cable 12am KO...

1. Will it be shown on Delaneys?

2. Anyone up for attending? I know Hairy and HKY are normally up for the later ones...

I am undecided at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyTue Nov 06 2007, 14:44

Might watch it at home. Won't be out that late on a school night.
Back to top Go down
ezza
Founding Father
Founding Father
ezza

Number of posts : 1702

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyTue Nov 06 2007, 17:37

I ain't got no cable so I'm tempted. Harv, how about Al's for the match on Thursday night? Change of scenery, change of fortune maybe?
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyWed Nov 07 2007, 23:06

ezza wrote:
I ain't got no cable so I'm tempted. Harv, how about Al's for the match on Thursday night? Change of scenery, change of fortune maybe?

I would love to......except...... As I mentioned to you when you were in before the rugby, I dont have the cable subscription so no can do Im afraid Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 09:25

twiglet wrote:
ezza wrote:

I would love to......except...... As I mentioned to you when you were in before the rugby, I dont have the cable subscription so no can do Im afraid Crying or Very sad

Oh come on Twiglet. We don't want excuses....we want results. You have over 14 hours to get Cable installed. What's your problem ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
twiglet
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
twiglet

Number of posts : 1266

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 13:40

spur'don wrote:
twiglet wrote:
ezza wrote:

Oh come on Twiglet. We don't want excuses....we want results. You have over 14 hours to get Cable installed. What's your problem ? Rolling Eyes

Fair do's Jezz its a feeble one.

Its not the timing though, its the pricing - dosen't make sense for us on a costing level. The minimum subscription is for one year and a commercial subscription costs a teeny bit more than a domestic subscription. Until they juice up their programming its gonna have to stay on the back burner.

(Is that another feeble one?)
Back to top Go down
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

Number of posts : 658

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 16:45

Ive been informed by Clare at Delaney's that they are showing the game tonight. If anyone wants to go there to watch it, let her or me know. I may show up for the game (yes it's likely).

It's on Channel 61 on Cable TV. Kick off midnight HK time.

Stew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toppundit.com
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 20:23

I'd love to but I cannot
Back to top Go down
http://www.spursinhongkong.com
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 20:30

I have already cancelled Cable.

Anyone got any weblinks to a live stream? About to have a search myself, but if anyone can save me the time...? I'll post anything I find.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 20:33

I cancelled my too. What a terrible comapny to deal with.

Me: "hello?yes, I'd like to cancel my cable TV"
Them: "hello? hello? Sorry..we can't hear you. Bad line.Hello?Hello?..."
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 20:42

You did well to get through at all, Daniel. they have about a hundred people on the sales desk and a part-timer on the cancellation desk who works from 11pm to 3am Monday to Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 20:54

Ok here's what we have:

Listing:
http://www.myp2p.eu/Weekdays.htm

http://www.fsicrew.info/

What should be a stream to match (req Sopcast)
http://4.livefooty.doctor-serv.com/thu8.11/Hapoel_Tottenham.html

Best option seems to be this one though (it requires either a hefty subscription or a free one week trial)

http://www.liveuktv.com
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 21:13

I've signed up for the one week trial again with a different email account and have a perfect stream from Five already running. Now all I have to do is stay awake till midnight.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 21:22

can you watch UK TV on it GDG? ITV? Channel 4?
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 21:41

You can watch any bloody channel you want for a week, Dan. Then you set up a new email account and start again. Or you sign up for US$40 per month and do it their way.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Founding Father
Founding Father
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 21:42

brilliant link gdg
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 22:29

Nice one chaps. I may well stay up for it.
Back to top Go down
Number 10
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
Number 10

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 22:40

Daniel wrote:
brilliant link gdg

Ahem. I reposted it. Sicknote did nuffink. pale pirat

Twiglet found it in the first place. Kudos where kudos is due.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 22:58

I can't afford to upset the gaffer, he might bench me or even not name me in the subs at all, so I'll let him claim his moment of glory.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 23:10

Number 10 wrote:
Daniel wrote:
brilliant link gdg

Ahem. I reposted it. Sicknote did nuffink. pale pirat

Twiglet found it in the first place. Kudos where kudos is due.

We thank you oh great one from the west !
Back to top Go down
hongkongyid
Founding Father
Founding Father
hongkongyid

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 23:24

Link?? What link? Gimme gimme gimme
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 23:53

TEAM NEWS: Juande Ramos makes four changes from the draw at Middlesbrough.

Paul Stalteri comes in for Younes Kaboul and starts at right-back with Pascal Chimbonda switching to centre-back.

Didier Zokora is in for Kevin-Prince Boateng while Dimitar Berbatov and Robbie Keane start up front for Jermain Defoe and Darren Bent.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 23:56

kaboul's place looks to be numbered under ramos....
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyThu Nov 08 2007, 23:59

COYS!
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 00:01

https://www.liveuktv.com/stream-live.asp

THere you go Sean, takes about a minute to set up and is a very good stream. On Five.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next