Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Spurs Forum in Hong Kong

HomeHome  Spurs In Hong Kong homepageSpurs In Hong Kong homepage  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  Official SiteOfficial Site  Fantasy FootballFantasy Football  

Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!

Go down 
+10
James
hongkongyid
GDG
Daniel
StewHK
spur'don
twiglet
ezza
Number 10
DannyBoy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

Number of posts : 3552
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 01:28

KPB has got to be happy with the arrival of Ramos.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 01:30

haha. The Tel Aviv club owner has walked out in disgust.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 01:35

great save Robbo. If that had gone in it would be a nervous last few minutes.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

Number of posts : 2576
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 01:35

spur'don wrote:
haha. The Tel Aviv club owner has walked out in disgust.
I think he went to the loo.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 01:38

aye. Seems so.
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 01:38

dull 2nd half. Disappointed we haven't scored a couple more.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

Number of posts : 2495

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 01:40

shit 2nd half
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 01:42

if we had scored a 3rd id have gone to bed but 2 goals is never enough for us !
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 01:45

bent unlucky
defender blocked the goalbound shot with his bum
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 01:46

Agree. Nice opportunity but a good stop. Shame. Would have been nice to see Bent score.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 01:46

This is fucking dire. I know we've won the game and they've given up but we have a load of players who are playing for their places with their new coach and you'd never know it by the way they're playing. Bent's barely touched the ball, Defoe has been shit, Dawson is not having a good game again. JJ was rubbish, Zokora has run a lot but his passing is woeful. Berbatov has been sluggish at best. 2-0 is OK but we could and should have done much better, let's hope it doesn't go down to goal difference.
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 01:48

We won but it was a poor match
Back to top Go down
spur'don
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
spur'don

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 01:48

Very true GDG.

Good night James, GDG.

See ya Saturday.

Fun day in the office tomorrow. Apparently the internet connection won't be working !
Back to top Go down
James
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
James

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 01:49

Sad to see Lennon and Jenas failed to impose themselves against such inferior opposition. Lennon hardly took men on.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 01:50

Night lads, no need for me to go in till 12pm tomorrow so I can catch up on my sleep. COYSiHK this Saturday, looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
IanG
Gregor Raziak
Gregor Raziak
IanG

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 04:26

0-2 COOOMMMEEE ONNN YOUUUU SPURRRRRRS
watched it (2nd half) with Harv earlier (Cheers harvSpurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 1158110)
SPURRS ACTUALLY WIN ANOTHER GAME!!!!!!Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 1218010
we just beat a team trhat would struggle in the 3rd div
That said I reserve my judgement yiddos win against ..... er...... Tel Aviv Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 1538910
Back to top Go down
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

Number of posts : 658

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 17:40

IanG wrote:
0-2 COOOMMMEEE ONNN YOUUUU SPURRRRRRS
watched it (2nd half) with Harv earlier (Cheers harvSpurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 1158110)
SPURRS ACTUALLY WIN ANOTHER GAME!!!!!!Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 1218010
we just beat a team trhat would struggle in the 3rd div
That said I reserve my judgement yiddos win against ..... er...... Tel Aviv Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 1538910

I was on my own in Delaney's until Mac showed up. I had to see the people at Delaney's anyway, otherwise would of made the journey down to Al's Diner.

Stew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toppundit.com
StewHK
Ramon Vega
Ramon Vega
StewHK

Number of posts : 658

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 17:43

spur'don wrote:
dull 2nd half. Disappointed we haven't scored a couple more.

I thought Spurs were very poor - especially in the 2nd half. Squandered chances and went back to our boring routine of defending small leads against teams that we could easily take the piss against (and other teams do take the piss against!).

With a few exceptions, Ramos is showing signs of the same tactical thinking as that of Martin Jol. Very scary - even taking Keano off when there's no need to!

Stew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toppundit.com
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09 2007, 22:07

Stew, I think you'll find he's having a look at the players - he knows Keano is playing well and scoring goals, the game was won, so he took him off and gave Bent and Defoe a run to see how they fared.

Fact is, until January he's saddled with the players he inherited and he needs to squeeze the max out of them. We need to judge Ramos on his results now with the players he has, then again once he's had a window or two to bring in a few new faces.

Another fact: although you may say that the opposition hasn't been the strongest since Ramos took over, we have one two and drawn one, two of those games were away from home and the one we drew was only down to a screamer in to the top corner, we've only conceded one goal in three games and in the last two games we haven't looked like conceding any late goals, If that's not better than the shit we were geting before I don't know what is.

And we''re gonna stuff Wigan, mark my words, the confidence is rising and the only way is up, baby, for you and me now!.
Back to top Go down
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10 2007, 07:13

GDG wrote:
since Ramos took over, we have one two and drawn one, two of those games were away from home.

Ohhhhhh, CDG! Standards slipping from the Mighty One - haha ! One two, testing , one two Laughing
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10 2007, 08:44

ozspur wrote:
GDG wrote:
since Ramos took over, we have one two and drawn one, two of those games were away from home.

Ohhhhhh, CDG! Standards slipping from the Mighty One - haha ! One two, testing , one two Laughing
Ohhhhh, ozspur, and you a teacher, too! Mine was a howler, I confess, but I was half-pissed yet again after a SiHK impromptu meet in Al's - what's your excuse?
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10 2007, 08:45

The real question is, did you agree with my comments or are you going to shoot them down in flames?
Back to top Go down
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10 2007, 12:14

GDG wrote:
The real question is, did you agree with my comments or are you going to shoot them down in flames?

Bad eyesight Very Happy

I agree that Ramos is taking a good look at all the players but I really don't hold out much hope for anything to change in the January transfer window. I reckon the Hudd will be off, maybe on loan or maybe to join Mido at the Kebab shop on Teeside, and possibly a new cb and gk will come in. I truly hope that Ramos can improve on BMJ but, and I know it's very early days, I am yet to be convinced. If Ramos is still in charge at Tottenham in November 2011, the drinks in Delaney's will be on me for the night.
Back to top Go down
GDG
Edgar Davids
Edgar Davids
GDG

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10 2007, 12:18

Better get Daniel to archive that quote, could be a big night out for one and all.
Back to top Go down
ozspur
Gary Stevens
Gary Stevens
ozspur

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10 2007, 12:25

GDG wrote:
Better get Daniel to archive that quote, could be a big night out for one and all.

Not judging by the last turnout Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!   Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spurs Vs Tel Aviv...The Lust for Glory continues!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next